bored!! = ='

kind of like today..becoz of what..stay at home...tidy up the house..n on9...which...actually not important thing to do but taking part in the list..haha...today i'm..miss iman najjwa would like to share my day with you (my people)..actually my zzZZzzzZZZZz.z...is coming out now...early in this morning i've done reading another short story written by zuera...hem...kind of a new hobby now...reading her short story..not as usual..klise n normal..look to light for me...n didn't give the unexpected feel about that...plus,no body comment on the short story ...my day was so bored....today....not attend to school becoz i have no paper today...next would be my turn to knock my head on the wall ,answer physics paper...haha...revision is not done any way...haha,,,how can i be stay like this today...actually.in my schedule..i must do physics revision...but you know when we stay at home..lappy is already in front of my eyes...on9 would be the best things to do..but...haha..my day was so bored n i don't know why am i writing all this.....blurp may be...ahahaha...done lahh..stop till here...huhuhu..bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment