GILE NK MELONCAT BILE DPT TAHU!!!!

salam ...hey guys..hey-heyh...don't ever feel weird upon me. why am I speaking now..ok..let me story up this case...
nampak x nervousnye..huhuhu

tomorrow I have to attend an interview in JB for my course foundation in Tesl UiTM...i'm so nervous you know since I've got a message from 15888 through my phone last 2 day. (gile kentang !!) I feel so nervous till now and never expected that I had qualified to get a place in foundation but now the challenge is the interview.I never have any experience about interview . I feel so much nervous right now and thru these days I learn to speak alone at home, and sometime speaking with my mom because she can speaking very well. Only she can understand me.I never feel something weird or scared about the interview but I'm scared about the question that they will asking me and what will come out from my mouth..you know when we get nervous something unexpected will come out and I?? I much much nervous now..hahaha..Argh!!!! I'VE GOT AN INTERVIEW.... i feel just wanna run around my house for 3 days 3 night now.HAHAHAHAHA....REALLY NERVOUS!!


but in another side, I feel bless...hehe..because Allah had ful fill my wish..my wish since I was form 2 till now. every hari raya, we all can see the regards from students who staying in overseas and from that day, I wish, I will be apart of them, send a regard thru newspaper like this because I  really wanna go abroad..I know...all these day I really wanna get Tesl and I pray for days and nights AND now..the first step is here right in front of me..i feel....=)...really thankful to Allah.. because what I want now is come to me with bless...I just feel







OH YEAH!!! 

AWESOME MAN!! 

I GOT IT BRO AND SIS...
YES..I GOT IT...
WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!! 
I GOT AN INTERVIEW FOR TESL FOUNDATION in UiTM...WHAT'S A GREAT NEWS RIGHT???? 

I feel the awesomeness you know...I feel so lucky.. I feel happy till I don't know when I can stop saying about this and I will do my best for it..this is my chance...a greatest chance like this come once in our life...if we not GRABBBBB this thing, our dream just become PUFF~! there's no more after this...

so...even the world will spinning like a wheel tomorrow...I will still with my passion, do my best with confident, smile and cheerful style. Hope tomorrow, the nervous will get lost from my heart and my mind.. just be cool just like my friends always say..as long as my friends support me, and my family will staying beside me all days.. i will do my best for my future, my dream, my ambition, and my life...my promise.. i will never let this chance burn with a stupid mistake...or what..i don't care... i must use this opportunity before everything mess up... big N O for that..

if anyone here have an intention to ruin my dream...OVER MY DEAD BODY B****


I will catch it.. yes I will..!!!  I WILL!! YEAHHHH...!! PRAY FOR MY LUCK GUYS!! Overseas!!! HERE I COME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment